History and culture are closely linked to Renault motorsport, which is part of the DNA of the brand. For over 115 years, Renault has always been a major player in motorsport.
To celebrate our passion and commitment to motorsport, we are conducting a prize draw each quarter, with exclusive prizes to be won. Whether they are tickets to a race or event, behind-the-scenes access to some of the most illustrious teams in motor racing, or exclusive merchandise, simply enter your details here for your chance to win!
1. The KidZania Motor Competition (the “Promotion”) is open to UK residents who have the express permission of a parent or guardian to enter this competition or who are over the age of 18, excluding employees of Renault UK Ltd, their relatives, their agents and its dealer network, and anyone professionally connected with the competition. Proof of age and eligibility may be required. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions when entering the Promotion.
2. No purchase necessary. Only one entry per person.
3. The Promotion will run each quarter, entry and closing dates for the Promotion will be available during each relevant quarter, details of which will be accessible on: kidzania.renault.co.uk. Entries must be received by midnight of the relevant quarterly closing date. Any entries received after the prescribed closing date for the relevant quarter will be rejected. To enter this Promotion, complete all the required fields on the entry form available on: kidzania.renault.co.uk.
4. The Promoter and/or its agents does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure, competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; which may restrict, delay or prevent the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries may not be sent through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
4.1. The Promoter will not accept proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
5. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsmanlike-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the Promotion or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
6. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry rules and conditions will be disqualified.
7. There will be one winner per quarter. The prize is a family ticket (comprising entry for 4 people- age restrictions may apply for entry to the winning event) to a motor event taking place in that quarter (“Prize”). Details of the event and date will be included in Promotional materials and will be confirmed when contacting the winner.
8. The Prize cannot be transferred, refunded or exchanged for a cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part of it) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
9. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, the Promoter, its associated companies and its agents exclude responsibility and all liability to the maximum extent permitted by law, including in respect of (without limitation):
1) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
2) any changes to, supply of or use of the Prize; and
3) any act or default of any third party supplier,
which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the details of the Promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control.
11. The winners will be randomly selected from all complete and eligible entries received by the Closing Date by an independent third party adjudicator within 24 hours of the Promotion closing.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winners will be notified 7 days after the relevant quarterly closing date using the details provided at the time of entry. If no reply is received within 48 hours a new winner will be drawn. No further compensation will be provided to the previous winner.
14. The Winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration. Contact details may be passed to a third party to deliver the prize.
15. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with the Promotion.
17. To request the name and county of the winner, please send a stamped addressed envelope to the Data Controller: Renault UK Ltd, The Rivers Office Park, Denham Way, Maple Cross, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, WD3 9YS.
Promoter and Data Controller: Renault UK Limited.
Registered office: The Rivers Office Park, Denham Way, Maple Cross, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire WD3 9YS.
We’ve received your entry